As you know beauty sleep is a reality that can be received at a silk pillowcase. As you all need restful sleep to maintain the health or get refreshment for the body? One of the best things for maintenance of shiny hair, strong complexion or get a good night sleep is a silk pillowcase
How to wash?
Nowadays, sleeping can be known as a dirty business. But now you can sleep very well when you purchase the silk pillowcase. Moreover, you will be able to protect the skin by sleeping on the silk pillowcase. As well, the pillowcase has numerous advantages of washing. Therefore, you don’t need to wash the Silk pillowcase frequently. If you want her to prevent the problems of acne or other skin conditions then you should prefer the silk pillowcase. Make sure that you have an extra Silk pillowcase that is a great idea for the busy weeks.
Here all the things are mentioned require for washing of silk pillowcase. To wash the Silk pillowcase, you can get cold water, gentle detergent or white vinegar. As well as, you need to get some other that are listed below-
- Drying rack
- Laundry bag
Instructions to wash-
- First of all, you need to choose between machine washing and hand washing. If you want to watch The Silk pillowcase on the water cycle then you can set the washer on the gentle cycle. It will protect numerous things of silk pillowcase that would be zippers, loop or hook in the machine. When you switch for the hand wash, you can go for a gentle touch with no twisting.
- Make sure to choose the best detergent that does not contain harsh ingredients or chemicals. Simply, you can choose a dental detergent that cleans well or protect the fiber.
- Now you can remove all the stains from the Silk pillowcase that is quite easy to use the gentle detergent for the. Simply, you need to use the tiny Dab of detergent on the stained area. You have to keep the detergent work on the area at least for a few minutes. This will provide a great impact to clean the silk pillowcase.
- Coldwater is one of the best choices for the washing of a silk pillowcase.
- During the wash, you can add vinegar to the water cycle. Vinegar helps to remove all kinds of stains instantly from the Silk pillowcase.
Numerous healthy tips need to be followed to maintain the fabric of the silk pillowcase.
- Make sure to skip the use of chlorine bleach. The chemical can be proved harmful to Silk or damaged the fibers of silk permanently. Silk is dissolved in bleach so you don’t need to use the bleach.
- Remember one more thing that you do not use the stain remover because it contains bleach. If you used then it breaks the fiber of silk pillowcase.
Avoid Hot Dryer
Keep in mind that high temperature or Silk is not compatible. It is one of the best ways to dry the Silk pillowcase from the direct heat sources as sunlight or many more. If you want to drive instantly then you can drive on the lowest heat of dryer or remove the pillowcase. You can discover more here for the drying process of silk pillowcase or sheets.
When you find the pillowcase is wrinkled then you can use the iron. To do so, you need to set the iron at the lowest point to avoid all the wrinkles. Make sure the Silk fiber is not burned because it cannot be restored. So you have to always iron the Silk pillowcase on of flat area or never play with a sharp crease.